I went to 1U to buy some food and household item using jusco vouchers I’ve been kepping since last year. While I was in 1U, I wentent in the Maybank credit card service center to redeem my credit card points to 1U cash vouchers.
I read from Maybank’s online catelogue that it takes 22,000 points to redeem RM100 jusco cash vouchers. To my surprise, I only need 16700 point to redeem the same RM100 jusco voucer in 1U. Summore I get the voucher on the spot, no need to wait.Offer valid while stocks losts… So I manage to save 5300 points for future redemtion use. No bad 🙂
From my own survey, Maybank Petronas credit card is my current favourite card. The reason :
- Free for life, no obligations
- 5x points when pump petrol at Petronas. I pump at least rm300 per month, this translates to 1500 point monthly. Plus some other expenditure points, enough to claim RM100 Jusco voucher every year. Quite worth it leh
- 10k credit limit, good enuf lar altho lesser than my citibank. Might ask Maybank to raise limit to 20k next year if Citibank issue me platanium card.
- Lots of flexi payment options, got good and bad side, see how is my control lor.
- Can use the card to pay TNB, Telekom bills in M2U, earn more points. haha
- Same bank as my salary bank. No need to pay RM2 giro every month.
Maybank are well know for their low quality services but this credit card really gives a lot of value added benifits.
Here is a pic of the RM100 Jusco voucher I got just now.